The Health, Safety, and Environment (HSE) Policy conveys the principles of the Bracco Group on health, safety, and environmental matters.
The Bracco Group considers the fight against climate change, sustainable development, and the prevention of accidents, injuries, and occupational diseases to be strategic factors in the exercise and development of its business activities.
The HSE Policy provides the general orientation and framework to establish objectives and undertake actions to achieve the highest levels of safety and reduce environmental impact, by promoting activities intended to:
- Develop sustainable practices to achieve carbon neutrality by 2030, for Scope 1 and 2 emissions.
- Transition to the self-production and consumption of renewable energy.
- Increase production cycle efficiency and maximise the recycling of solvent and strategic raw materials.
- Address circular economy initiatives aimed at reducing waste production and increased recycling.
- Reduction of water consumption in production cycles.
- Continuous reduction of incidents, the protection of workers, environment, and equipment with appropriate protection systems, through the implementation of information and training programmes.
- Protection of worker health with the implementation of prevention programmes and constant workplace monitoring.
- Promotion of the culture of sustainable development and environmental protection in the performance of all daily activities.
- Ensuring that all employees are aware that, within the limits of their abilities and skills, they are individually responsible for health and safety, as well as safeguarding and protecting the environment.
HSE Policies are communicated and applied throughout the Bracco Group at all organisational levels.