VueBoxTM is a general-purpose software application for quantifying tissue perfusion using Dynamic Contrast-Enhanced Ultrasound (DCE-US).
VueBoxTM is a quantification toolbox designed to analyze DCE-US DICOM clips obtained with a wide range of ultrasound systems. Its unique Bracco-patented technology and linearization process allow quantitative assessment of perfusion.
VueBoxTM is intended for Clinicians and Researchers interested in:
- DCE-US perfusion quantification in any type of tissue
- Obtaining reliable perfusion parameter values
- Processing data acquired with different ultrasound platforms
- Documenting analyses in a synthetic report
- Retrieving and comparing examinations performed at different dates
- Documenting their work for publication purposes
Request a free trial
- Analysis of DICOM clips from different ultrasound systems*
- Linearization of video data for accurate measurements
- Optimized curve fitting based on Bracco-patented technology
- Compatible with bolus and replenishment kinetics
- Multiple parametric images
- Short processing time thanks to parallel programming optimized for multi-core processors
- Fully automatic motion compensation
- Easy-to-use clip editor
- Multiple window interface using tabs
- Concatenation of multiple clips
- Automatic detection of contrast arrival
- Saving and retrieving of user-drawn Regions of Interest
- Automatic management of side-by-side display (contrast and B-mode)
- Length and area measurements
- Real time clip player
- Clip anonymization
Management and report of the results:
- Saving and retrieving of context and results of the analysis
- Export of graphs and images (BMP, TIF, JPEG), data (Excel compatible) and clips (WMV)
- Customizable and easy-to-read analysis report.
View the list of supported systems
No literature available.
No resources available.
Please fill out the form below and we will get back to you.
For any product or type of product, whether a drug or device, referenced in this website, physicians should carefully review the product's package insert, instructions for use, or user manual prior to patient administration to ensure proper utilization of the product. The local Summaries of Product Characteristics of the main Bracco Imaging products are available on line.