From Qualitative to Quantitative Analysis of linear data cross-platform compatibility
VueBox™ is a general-purpose software application for quantifying tissue perfusion using Dynamic Contrast-Enhanced Ultrasound (DCE-US).
VueBox™ is a quantification toolbox designed to analyze DCE-US DICOM clips obtained with a wide range of ultrasound systems.
Its unique Bracco-patented technology and linearization process allow quantitative assessment of perfusion.
VueBox™ is intended for Clinicians and Researchers interested in:
- DCE-US perfusion quantification in any type of tissue
- Obtaining reliable perfusion parameter values
- Processing data acquired with different ultrasound platforms
- Documenting analyses in a synthetic report
- Retrieving and comparing examinations performed at different dates
- Documenting their work for publication purposes
Request a free trial
No literature available.
No resources available.
No contacts available.
Please fill out the form below and we will get back to you.
For any product or type of product, whether a drug or device, referenced in this website, physicians should carefully review the product's package insert, instructions for use, or user manual prior to patient administration to ensure proper utilization of the product. The local Summaries of Product Characteristics of the main Bracco Imaging products are available on line.