An integrated contrast injector system for MR procedures
Please see Important Safety Information for the EmpowerMR Injector System.
A robust and intuitive syringe-based injector system for CT imaging
- SALINE ADVANCE uses saline prior to the procedure to test patency and vein intergrity
- SALINE JUMP enables immediate advancement to saline (following opacification) to minimize contrast
- eGFR CALCULATOR helps determine the patient's renal function prior to contrast delivery
Please see Important Safety Information for the EmpowerCTA+ Injector System.
Connecting key information systems and automating manual processes for data and documentation sharing.
Please see Important Safety Information for the NEXO Contrast Management System.
NEXO [DOSE]® Multi-Modality Radiation Informatics is a server-based application that acquires, stores, and reports radiation dose index data from medical imaging procedures.
Please see Important Safety Information for NEXO [DOSE] Multi-Modality Radiation Informatics.
Consistency and productivity. The CO2 advantage for CT colonography PROTOCO2L TOUCH COLON INSUFFLATOR features include:
- Unit displays and records amount of CO2 used
- Regulated, adjustable pressure to avoid spikes and minimize patient discomfort
- Over-pressure alarms and safety shutdown features
Please see Important Safety Information for the PROTOCO2L TOUCH COLON INSUFFLATOR.
Please fill out the form below and we will get back to you